Prep Hoops Next tournaments are a look into the future of grassroots basketball. An independent platform that provides the visibility, coverage, and experience of the elite shoe circuits, coupled with the flexibility, logistical, and financial effectiveness required to run an elite program.
- 4-game guarantee
- Open to all 11U-14U teams
- All games streamed LIVE on BallerTV.com
- Media coverage provided by PrepHoopsNext.com and other outlets
For this event, hotel options will be provided through TTS Live, which is an online portal offering the best available rates in the host market. It is recommended to book your hotel rooms through this link based on rates and proximity to venues, but booking is not mandatory in order to participate in the event.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Only weekend passes will be offered Friday and Saturday. Day passes will be available on Sunday only. Weekend passes can be prepurchased online below or on-site via debit or credit card. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tournament schedule will be finalized and released by 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday night the week of the event.
The deadline to register is 5 PM CST 14 days prior to the event start date. However, registration may close sooner if there is limited court space available.
We strongly recommend registering as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the event.
All schedule requests need to be added to your dashboard 14 days prior to the event start date. Events beginning in less than one week will no longer be accepting schedule requests. Log in here.
IMPORTANT: All schedule requests will be evaluated based on the order they come in. We will do our absolute best to accommodate all schedule requests, specifically teams who are traveling long distances. Extenuating circumstances will be treated with priority. Due to the high volume of teams that we draw to each event, all teams need to be prepared during each day of the event. This includes Friday night.
Only weekend passes will be available for purchase on Friday and Saturday.
All weekend passes will cost $25 plus processing. This covers your entry for all days. Kids 8 & under are free.
Sunday day passes will cost $12.50 plus processing. Kids 8 & under are free.
All tickets must be purchased on-site via debit or credit. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Teams will be given 2 coaches wristbands when teams check-in. No additional wristbands will be given to a 3rd or 4th coach. Additional coaches will need to pay the admissions fee to get in.
Option 1: Team(s) Drop Prior to the Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can receive a full rollover payment to any future event in the same circuit season OR fully rollover payment to the 2022 circuit season. NOTE: All rollover payments must apply to an event this is NOT currently sold out.
Option 2: Team(s) Drop Past Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can roll over their payment to a future event within the same season. Teams will be charged a for dropping the current event. This charge covers a portion of the operational expenses associated with filling the vacated spot (court rental, officials, and court staff). This charge will appear on your next invoice to Prep Network. For example, if you paid $500 for this event, you can roll over $350 to a future event, and then you will owe $150 for the future event.
You are required to compete in all games you are scheduled to play in. If for any reason you cannot attend a game, you are required to communicate and notify the Tournament Director at least 12 hours prior to your game start time. Failure to notify the Tournament Director will result in team banishment from all Prep Hoops Next events for 1 event calendar year.