Prep Hoops Next tournaments are a look into the future of grassroots basketball. An independent platform that provides the visibility, coverage, and experience of the elite shoe circuits, coupled with the flexibility, logistical, and financial effectiveness required to run an elite program.
This tournament is a Prep Hoops Next Circuit qualifying event. If you're a current Prep Hoops Next Circuit program and already committed to this event, you do not need to register online.
If you are a program not currently a part of the Prep Hoops Next Circuit and interested in learning more, apply HERE.
Not interested in the Prep Hoops Next Circuit but still wish to play in this event? No problem! Please continue below to register online.
- 4-game guarantee
- Open to all 12U-14U teams
- All games streamed LIVE on BallerTV.com
- Media coverage provided by PrepHoopsNext.com and other outlets
Only weekend passes will be offered on Saturday. Day passes will be available on Sunday only. Weekend passes can be prepurchased online below or on-site via debit or credit card. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tournament schedule will be finalized and released by 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday night the week of the event.
The deadline to register is 5 PM CST 14 days prior to the event start date. However, registration may close sooner if there is limited court space available.
We strongly recommend registering as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the event.
All games will take place in this timeframe. All teams must be prepared to play within each timeframe below,
Saturday: 8AM - 10PM
Sunday: 8AM - 5PM
All schedule requests need to be added to your dashboard 14 days prior to the event start date. Events beginning in less than one week will no longer be accepting schedule requests. Log in here.
IMPORTANT: All schedule requests will be evaluated based on the order they come in. We will do our absolute best to accommodate all schedule requests, specifically teams who are traveling long distances. Extenuating circumstances will be treated with priority. Due to the high volume of teams that we draw to each event, all teams need to be prepared during each day of the event. This includes Friday night.
Only weekend passes will be available for purchase on Saturday.
All weekend passes will cost $25 plus processing. This covers your entry for all days. Kids 8 & under are free.
Sunday day passes will cost $12.50 plus processing. Kids 8 & under are free.
All tickets must be purchased on-site via debit or credit. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Teams will be given 2 coaches wristbands when teams check-in. No additional wristbands will be given to a 3rd or 4th coach. Additional coaches will need to pay the admissions fee to get in.
Option 1: Team(s) Drop Prior to the Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can receive a full rollover payment to any future event in the same circuit season OR fully rollover payment to the 2022 circuit season. NOTE: All rollover payments must apply to an event this is NOT currently sold out.
Option 2: Team(s) Drop Past Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can roll over their payment to a future event within the same season. Teams will be charged a for dropping the current event. This charge covers a portion of the operational expenses associated with filling the vacated spot (court rental, officials, and court staff). This charge will appear on your next invoice to Prep Network. For example, if you paid $500 for this event, you can roll over $350 to a future event, and then you will owe $150 for the future event.