All teams must be prepared to play starting on Friday, June 30th at 12PM (noon).
Do you think you have the best youth grassroots team in the nation? Now is your chance to prove it at the 2nd annual Prep Hoops Next National Championship. With the most competitive field across all 11-14U divisions, only one team per age division will be able to claim themselves as National Champions, all while playing in one of the nation's premier venues, HyVee Arena.
- 4-game guarantee
- Open to 11U-14U Prep Hoops Next Circuit teams only
- All games streamed LIVE on BallerTV.com
- Media coverage provided by PrepHoopsNext.com and other outlets
Tier 1: This event is a mandatory “Stay-to-Play” event, meaning that in order to participate in the event, it is mandatory that all teams traveling 75 miles or more to the tournament venue, must book their hotel rooms through Team Travel Source, however, exceptions may be made on a case by case basis. Each team must book a minimum of 10 nights/rooms in order to meet this housing requirement. You can set up a block of rooms for your team(s) using the hotel booking link in the Helpful Links section below.
Only weekend passes will be offered Friday and Saturday. Day passes will be available on Sunday only. Weekend passes can be pre-purchased online below or on-site via debit or credit card. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tournament schedule will be finalized and released by 11:59 PM CST on Tuesday night the week of the event.
The deadline to register is 5 PM CST 14 days prior to the event start date. However, registration may close sooner if there is limited court space available.
We strongly recommend registering as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the event.
All games will take place in this timeframe. All teams must be prepared to play within each timeframe below,
Saturday: 8AM - 10PM
Sunday: 8AM - 5PM
All schedule requests need to be added to your dashboard 14 days prior to the event start date. Events beginning in less than one week will no longer be accepting schedule requests. Log in here.
IMPORTANT: All schedule requests will be evaluated based on the order they come in. We will do our absolute best to accommodate all schedule requests, specifically teams who are traveling long distances. Extenuating circumstances will be treated with priority. Due to the high volume of teams that we draw to each event, all teams need to be prepared during each day of the event. This includes Friday night.
Only weekend passes will be available for purchase on Saturday.
All weekend passes will cost $25 plus processing. This covers your entry for all days. Kids 8 & under are free.
Sunday day passes will cost $12.50 plus processing. Kids 8 & under are free.
All tickets must be purchased on-site via debit or credit. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
Teams will be given 2 coaches wristbands when teams check-in. No additional wristbands will be given to a 3rd or 4th coach. Additional coaches will need to pay the admissions fee to get in.
Option 1: Team(s) Drop Prior to the Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can receive a full rollover payment to any future event in the same circuit season OR fully rollover payment to the 2022 circuit season. NOTE: All rollover payments must apply to an event this is NOT currently sold out.
Option 2: Team(s) Drop Past Invoice Due Date
- Team(s) can roll over their payment to a future event within the same season. Teams will be charged a for dropping the current event. This charge covers a portion of the operational expenses associated with filling the vacated spot (court rental, officials, and court staff). This charge will appear on your next invoice to Prep Network. For example, if you paid $500 for this event, you can roll over $350 to a future event, and then you will owe $150 for the future event.